Slime!

I don't know why but making slime is a huge trend right now. They say that in some stores they can't keep white Elmer's Glue in stock. I guess that makes sense since white glue is in almost every slime recipe. There are so many recipes! Literally hundreds of different ones. Search Pinterest if you don't believe me. There are recipes for glitter slime, fluffy slime, smelly slime, edible slime and so many more. My daughter got a recipe at school that she has been dying to try, so we made it. It was a recipe for fluffy slime. She and my nephew made it all by themselves.


This recipe had both shaving cream and foaming soap in it to add the fuffiness. The only foaming soap we had was an antibacterial kind. So I guess we made fluffy antibacterial slime.


 Here's the recipe that we used:

Fluffy Slime

1 cup of water
1 tsp. Borax
1/2 cup glue
1/2 cup shaving cream
1/2 cup foaming soap
2 squirts body lotion
2 Tbsp cornstarch
8+ drops food coloring

Mix together.

We actually had to add a little bit more glue to theirs because it was really sticky. 



They did a really good job. It was slimey and fluffy. They had lots of fun making it and then playing with it afterwards! What fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy