I probably should have blogged about this before the 4th of July, but I guess late is better than never. I love to decorate for holidays. I have boxes of decorations for Christmas, Halloween, Valentines and more. My 4th of July box is a little different than the rest. For some reason almost all of my July 4th decorations are hand made. Mostly by me. I'm not sure why that is. I do know that I am kind of picky about my decorations. I won't buy a decoration just because it corresponds with a holiday. I actually will pass by more decorations than I will stop and look at and I buy even fewer. I really love the decorations that I have. Sometimes I will switch out old decorations that I don't love anymore, but I develop an attachment to the handmade and memory decorations. Those I never change. Maybe that is why I love my July 4th decor. One of my favorites is this red, white and blue swag. I got the idea from pinterest, but then changed it some to use items that I already had ...
Comments
Post a Comment