Quotes

I am one of those people who love quotes. I love happy quotes, meaningful quotes, get-your-life-together quotes. Any quotes that "speaks" to me, my heart, my situation. I write some of them down in my planner. I've even posted a couple on my kitchen bulletin board. I also have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them.  They remind me to work harder, to try harder, to be happy, to love life. In case you can't tell I prefer uplifting quotes. Here are a few that will hopefully brighten your Sunday.





This last quote sums up what quotes do for me. They force me to intentionally focus on an area in my life. Good habits help us in our lives - I have an entire post on habits. Habits are not bad but they can become automatic to the point that we are barely participating in our lives. That is not what life is supposed to be. Quotes remind me to pay attention and I love that make me intentionally participate in my life. And what a life it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy