Family Fun Friday


Friday was a great day for us. We went to an area amusement park - Lagoon. That meant a day of rides for our family and my brother-in-law and his son and niece. We discovered pretty quickly that my nephew and his cousin did not think the big rides were fun. So they mostly hung out in the kid ride area. Luckily lots of the kids rides are for parents to ride with them. My husband and our kids love rides! There are a few different degrees of what people will do, but all of us will do most of the rides. My older daughter and son did the biggest roller coaster there. The rest of us weren't quite ready for the crazy high roller coaster called "Cannibal." Maybe another day for that one.



We went on all the rest of the rides though. We had fun riding roller coasters, swings, pirate ships and a river ride that left most of us soaked. There were lots of screams and a whole lot more laughs. Then throw in some treats too. Nothing better than that for a truly fun Friday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy