Hello Again!

It has been a very long time since I last wrote! I can't believe that it has been more than a year! I don't know why it's been so long. I've had plenty that I could have written about. I've thought about this blog now and then and thought I could write about this or that. I guess I am very good at thinking that I will do it tomorrow. Unfortunately, tomorrow never comes. So this summer this blog is a priority. I have more time and my daughter has made lots of plans for us. There will be plenty to write about daily. There are a few changes that I will be making to my blog posts because of that. I will be shifting slightly from just what makes me happy to celebrating our daily life. I will be adding projects that we have done. I will also be writing much longer blog posts. That will take more effort on my part, but I am really excited about it. Also if I know that I will need to be blogging about something tomorrow than I will be less likely to put off the activities that she wants us to do. We will have to do them so I can take pictures and write about them the next day. Like I said, I am really excited about these new changes! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy your summer with us! It makes me happy to say "Hello again!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy