Pumpkins + Pumpkin Patch + Kids = Happy!

I love the fall.  We are lucky enough to live very close to a pumpkin patch.  So we went with my dad and all the fun neices and nephews in town and went to visit the patch.  We all got on a trailer filled with haybales for a hay ride out to the field to find our pumpkins.  Everyone has to get at least one so we had quite a few.  Big ones and even a few small ones and my little nephew who's 3 found some strange looking gords that he wanted.  So much fun!  Now we have a few pumpkins to carve and some that we will keep through Thanksgiving for fall decor.  It's funny that pumpkins - and pumpkin patches - really do make my happy.  And yes, that will end up in my book!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy