A Great Uncle Makes Me Happy

Today two of my neices and one of my nephews spent the day at our house.  They ran, played and had fun.  My husband is a really great uncle.  He takes his role seriously and takes it upon himself to make sure that they have a good time at our house.  So after the kids had played with toys, with the hamster and had spent time playing in the yard, my husband took over.  He took all of the kids - including ours - to get ice cream and then we all went to the park.  So the kids ate and played to their little hearts content.  They had so much fun!  When they came back to our house they played Just Dance on the Wii and continued to enjoy being with each other.  It was such a great day!  I am so proud of my husband and his willingness to be such an awesome uncle.  He makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy