Baking Makes Me Happy

Let me stress that I said baking makes me happy.  It always has.  Cooking however doesn't make me happy.  I hate the phrase "What's for dinner?"  Baking is done for fun.  Today I baked bread, cinnamon rolls and cookies.  Sounds like a lot I know, but it was great!  Of course we won't eat all of it ourselves we'll share with others.  My kids friends love eating cookies.  I love making things that I like and my husband loves.  He can't wait to get home from work today so he can have a cinnamon roll.  I love how my kitchen smells right now.  It puts a smile on my face!


These are Reese's Pieces Cookies.  Just like chocolate chip cookies but with different chips.  I like to change out the kind of chips I use.  I actually have a stock pile of different kinds.  I will have to mention all of those one day because they make me happy too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy