Family Gatherings Make Me Happy

Today we traveled to my brother's house to witness the blessing of my new baby neice.  It was wonderful and so much fun to get together with all of my brothers and their families for a few hours.  I have a great family and I really enjoy getting to see them.  We don't live really far apart but we don't get together nearly as often as I would like to.  We do see them quite a few times each year so I really can't complain.  It just makes me really happy to see them.  I am also really happy because three of my neices and two of my nephews are coming down to visit for a few days this week.  No they aren't staying at my house.  They are staying at my parents house because we are lucky enough to live only a few miles from their house.  Family is one of the things that makes me the happiest.  And it is definately something that will be going into my Happy book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy