I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

Okay I'm not saying that I don't do the right thing very often.  I'm just saying that when I do something out of the ordinary for me and it turns out right, it is great.  About a week ago I wrote about going and visiting a cute girl who had been hurt in an accident and taking her some "sunshine."  Today her cute mom came to drop off some cookies and a note from her daughter.  It was so sweet.  They are both amazing women who I admire a lot and hope to be more like someday!  Her mom said that her daughter had been having a hard day that day and that the gift I brought was perfect because she needed some "sunshine" in her life at that moment.  I was SO happy that I had taken it to her.  I love doing things for others.  It makes me happy.  (And that will go in the book too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

A Clean House Makes Me Happy