I don't know what it is about me, but I have a hard time finishing things. Unless there is a time table - like a costume for Halloween or a gift that I have to come up with. It actually irritates me. I have a lot of started, half done, (or my favorite) almost done projects lying around my house. Annoying! I am also really good at getting side tracked so that finishing things around the house takes SO much longer than it should. Well I didn't get a chance to take my Halloween down as soon as wanted to, so the other day I had some time and decided that it needed to come down. I had the boxes to put everything in, so I started taking things down. Now this usually takes me a few days to finish. Don't ask me why. It makes no sense. So I decided that I was going to do it until it was done. A couple of times I thought that I could get something else going at the same time. Like throw a load of laundry in to be w...
Comments
Post a Comment