Enjoying My Life

Hi, I'm Jennie.  I'm a mom, wife, optimist and a generally happy person.  I've noticed that everyday things - work, cleaning the house, running kids around, cooking dinner, helping with homework, and so much more - gets in the way of enjoying life.  I felt like I was living the same day over and over with just a little tweak here and there.  So I was thinking that I needed to take time to find things everyday that I was grateful for or that made me happy.  To help me I made myself a "Happy" book.  I can write about what makes me happy and then on the other page I can get a little creative with pictures or other items.  Being creative is something that makes me feel happy.  This book has helped me think of things that make me happy, but I don't write in it everyday - not even weekly.  So I decided that I could start a blog where everyday I can post something that makes me happy.  Sometimes it will be things that I will put in my book. Other days it will be things that made me happy that day, but they won't make it into my book.  I hope that this blog helps me recognize that each day is truly unique and deserves to be celebrated not just endured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy