Lazy Sundays Make Me Happy

Okay maybe saying "lazy" Sundays make me happy isn't exactly accurate.  Lazy Sunday afternoons make me happy.  I can't really call it lazy when I started with a 7:30 am meeting and then went to church from 9 until 12.  But from 12:00 on I had nothing that I had to do.  I changed out of my dress clothes and put on my comfy leggings and tshirt.  I could spend downtime with my kids.  I watched a cartoon with my youngest.  I spent time talking to my kids.  Talked to my husband.  Wrote my son an email and basically just enjoyed having nothing that I had to do.  I worked on a smash type book and watched tv or just appreciated the silence.  Most days are hurried and rushed and filled with to do lists.  On Sundays I take a break from housework and yard work and shopping.  So that takes a lot of the rush out of the day.  Then I fill it with easy going things.  I feel refreshed after a day like today and that makes me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy