Air Conditioning Makes Me Jump Up and Down Happy!

In case the title didn't explain it good enough - I am so excited that we now have central air conditioning!  We've had a swamp cooler in the past.  If you have ever had one of those you know that they are helpful but not great.  They cool your house down some until it is really hot outside and then they don't work very good.  Where we live summer high's are usually 90's or low 100's.  A little warm.  Well last week some very nice men came and put in an air conditioning unit.  I set my thermostate where I want it and it will go on and off as needed.  You can't see but I am doing a happy dance right now!  I'm excited for a cool, fun summer.  Play hard outside and come inside to cool off.  I am so cool and happy right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy