A Clean House Makes Me Happy (Or does it?)

A clean house really does make me happy, relaxed and content.  Ironically, my house is not clean right now.  I mean it's okay, but it needs to be vacuumed and the dishes need to be done.  Again.  Why is it that as soon as you clean it starts getting dirty again?  I would love it if it could stay clean for at least one day.  That would really make me happy because I'm sure that it is wishful thinking.  Then I think that someday my house really will stay clean for days.  When I no longer have little ones at home.  That will not make me happy.  Maybe I need to just enjoy today for what it is, dirty house and all the wonderful chaos! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy