Mommy Time Makes Me Happy

Mommy Time is what I call anytime I'm doing what my kids want to do.  During the summer we sign up for a summer movie package from our local theatre.  It is all kids movies and the package is so cheap it is less than a dollar a movie.  This year most of the movies we haven't already seen.  Many of them were movies that we wanted to see, but just never got around to it.   So today we went to a movie that we all enjoyed.  Of course the fact that I like kids movies helps.  My kids finished their chores before we went and so I bought them popcorn and drinks.  Not bribery - a reward.  There is a difference.  They had fun.  I had fun.  I felt like a mommy win today and that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy