Warm Sweaters Make Me Happy

I really love the summer months, but something about the fall time makes me happy.  One of those things is warm, chunky, oversized sweaters on cold days.  You put one on along with some fuzzy socks and you are set.  Of course it helps if you have no where to go and can just curl up on the couch with a book or a cuddly child.  All good things.  My daughter has the same feeling about sweaters.  Last fall she sent us a snapchat of her wearing my husbands sweater.  He hadn't even noticed that it was gone.  When she went back to school this year, she took the sweater again.  In fact I talked to her today and she was wearing it right then.  I am happy in my warm sweater and happy that she enjoys them too!  What a great way to spend a cold day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy