A Clean House Makes Me Happy

So with so much going on this past week (or so.....) our house has become a mess.  So today everyone helped and our house looks SO much better!  I love it!  When I said that everyone helped I do mean everyone at home helped.  That includes my husband.  He actually does a great job and will clean anytime he sees something that needs to be done.  It is so nice that he just pitches in.  With all of the help it didn't take that long.  Kids cleaned their rooms and helped with other extra chores and my husband and I tackled the bigger jobs.  Now my house still has rooms that could use a really deep cleaning (the bathroom tub for instance.)  But today was just about doing the surface things so it looked really nice.  It makes me so happy!  Now I'll do the really good cleaning room by room throughout this next week.  One room a day.  Awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right