Lazy Nights Make Me Happy

I don't know what's been happening, but lately I have been crazy busy.  Between kids activities, church meetings, work meetings and everything else I feel like I have run all week.  In fact, this morning I left my house at 7:30 and didn't get home to stay until almost 6:00 tonight.  I was home for a minute to get Saige so we could go to her Parent Teacher Conference.  And then back home for less than 5 minutes before I had to leave for a work meeting.  By the time I got home I was TIRED!!  My cute family got their own dinner tonight so I didn't have to make anything.  Since then I have happily had nothing to do.  I sat on the couch and read with Saige and then just relaxed.  So happy right now.  It's good to have things to do, but it is so nice to have down time.  And I definately needed some down time tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy