Christmas Music Makes Me Happy!

This morning when I got in my car to go to work, I listened to the radio.  Guess what was playing?  Christmas Music!!  I know that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet and I know that a lot of people don't like it, but I do.  I love it!  I can listen to it all day.  My family, however, can't.  They can only listen to it for a little while and then they want to listen to something else.  Not me.  I can listen to it for hours on end and still love it.  I love the Christmas season and am always excited for it.  The music just reminds me that it is almost here.  I also love Thanksgiving and we decorate and celebrate it, but I think that it's okay to have Christmas music early too.  Happy day and happy songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy