Making Meaningful Gifts Makes Me Happy

Each week at church I get to work with the kids age 18 months to 11 years old.  I love it!  Some weeks it can be a little challenging when you have that many different personalities and personalities of the other adults who help teach their classes.  Most of the time though it goes pretty smoothly.  Since this is the Sunday before Christmas I wanted to give them a little gift.  I wanted it to be meaningful.  I wanted it to be an ornament preferably with a nativity.  I was having a hard time finding something that I liked that was both of those things.  Also it needed to not be expensive because we have a good number of children.  I was getting pretty discouraged until I saw this post on lifesjourneytoperfection.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy