Finishing My Christmas Shopping Makes Me Happy

I'm a girl so I really don't mind shopping, but I do not love shopping!  I like looking around, but I don't like the pressure of having to find a present.  Some people are very hard to shop for and I hate wandering around a store trying to find something that I think that they will like.  I hate that kind of pressure!  So we bought most of our big presents last weekend, but we still had a few things.  You know all of those odds and ends - stockings, my husband (I already had his big present), etc.  I am now officially done.  I will not be buying anything else because I'm not going shopping again before Christmas!  I do have to go and pick up a present that I ordered and had shipped to a store, but that is it.  Customer Service and I'm out of there!  I love it!  Now I just have to wrap everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy