Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I don't know what it is about lights that I love so much.  I just know that I love them!  I love driving around and looking at them.  I just smile when I see a house and yard filled with lights.  I will travel distances to go see a large display of lights.  I live in Utah and so we often travel to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City.  Today my husband and I finally got up most of the lights on our porch.  He hung snowflake lights along the top of our porch and they look great.  We were watching a movie together as a family tonight and our couch faces our porch.  I kept finding myself watching the snowflake lights instead of the movie!  It was even a movie that I really liked!  I really do love lights.  They really do make me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy