Decorating for Christmas Makes Me Happy

I love Christmastime!  I have a lot of decorations and I hate that I only get to use them for about a month out of the year.  This year I wanted to a lot of decorating before Thanksgiving.  I did get some done, but not as much as I wanted to.  Since I don't have a lot of time during the week, each day I am putting up more decorations.  I could get stressed that it isn't all done yet, but that won't get it done any faster and will make me miserable.  So I've decided that decorations will go up daily and I will just enjoy doing a little more each day.  No stress.  I can just relax and love the season.  Now that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy