Netflix Makes Me Happy

So this summer I canceled our cable.  Now we get just free TV stations.  You would have thought that I had ruined summer when you saw my kids reactions.  They thought that it was the worst thing ever.  The thing is they hadn't been watching much on cable TV.  They usually watched Netflix or were on the Xbox.  It didn't matter.  We told them that we would try it this summer and maybe during the cold months we would get cable again.  That sort of calmed down the storm.  Here's the thing - now everyone in our house (including my husband) is watching a lot more Netflix.  People have picked TV series to watch.  We are catching up on movies that we forgot we wanted to see until they show up on Netflix.  It has been great.  Every now and then one of the kids will ask when we are going to get cable again.  When I say that we will see, they accept it and go and watch some more Netflix.  Netflix you are a genius and a lifesaver.  And that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy