A Few More Days of Summer Makes Me Happy

I don't know why but it seems like school starts earlier every year.  Last year we started before August 20th.  Around Utah lots of kids went back to school today, including my cute nieces and nephew.  But not us.  This year we have a few more lazy days of summer.  We don't start school until the 25th this year and all of us are happy about it.  It is great!  Of course we are trying to get back on a school day schedule with earlier bed times and rising times.  We still have time for fun.  Today my daughter and I made a tent in our yard using rope, clothes pins, sheets, blankets and pillows.  We were in it for almost 2 hours reading a book together and talking.  So much fun and wouldn't have happened if we had started school today.  Here's to making the most of our extra last week of summer!  Having time makes me happy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy