Content Kids Make Me Happy

I love it when my kids are content and happy.  When they are just filling their time with things they love to do.  Things that are important to them.  Things that matter at their young ages.  My baby is getting big she is now 9 years old.  I often find her sitting happily in her room playing with dolls and stuffed animals.  She can spend hours doing that some days.  Other days she will run and play outside or with friends or cousins.  She finds joy in simple everyday things.  My son is a little older so he spends his days "hanging out" at someone's house or riding bikes, shooting hoops or more.  But there are times - usually daily - that he will come home or send his friends away.  He will then do something quiet here at home.  Something that gives him down time.  Both of my younger kids can be content with themselves.  I love it and appreciate that quality.  They are happy with who they are and the life they have.  And that makes me immensely happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy