Color Makes Me Happy

I hear that there are some people who are scared of color.  I don't understand that.  I love color.  I only own 1 pair of black pants and a skirt and a couple of white t-shirts.  I have a few more neutral colored items but most of my clothes are colorful.  Reds, purples, greens, blues and so many more.  The color I have been drawn to lately is a light turquoise.  Everything I see in that color lately I want to buy.  I think that I really need a purse in that color.  I want to paint a wall that color (with big white polka dots of course.)  I'm seriously in love with that color.  It has mostly replaced my love of the color coral.  You would know that if  you looked in my closet.  I have shirts, cardigans, skirts and shoes in that color.  Now I need all of those things in light turquoise.  Now that would make me happy enough to dance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy