Crayola Crayons Make Me Happy

Okay that is a weird thing to say.  I know that.  This time of year reminds me that I really do like them.  Back to school time is the best time to buy any type of school supplies.  We all know that.  The one thing that I buy lots of every time is Crayola Crayons.  I have boxes of them stashed away.  I have a daughter who loves art so we really do use them.  I just seem to buy alot more than we use.  Just the other day I bought some more when I know that I still have boxes from years past hidden away for the rainy day when crayons will be essential.  You know what I'm talking about right?  So I know that everytime I walk by that back to school aisle I will probably be adding yellow and green boxes of crayons to my cart.  Like I said, it's weird, but it makes me smile everytime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy