Chocolate Makes Me Happy

Since we try cooking on Tuesdays, my son has been wanting to make chocolate crinkle cookies.  We haven't had a chance to do it until today.  So my son followed the recipe with a little guidance from me.  He made the yummy chocolate treats.  They are very chocolately and rolled in powdered sugar.  YUM!  He did a great job and hopefully one day will be able to follow any recipe and make other dishes as well.  I know that he will be able to do it if he puts his mind to it.  That isn't always easy in this world of technology.  He acutally burnt the last batch of cookies because he got busy playing a video game.  They weren't burnt too bad, just a little extra crispy.  Overall a success.  And any success involving chocolate makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy