Polka Dots Make Me Happy

I love polka dots!  I don't know why but I'm drawn to anything with them.  You should see my closet.  The bigger the polka dot the better.  It doesn't even matter what color it is, you put polka dots on it and I will LOVE it!!  Of course certain colors will make me love it more.  On pinterest I pinned a picture of a wall that was hot pink with big white polka dots all over it.  I would love to do that in my daughters room.  How awesome would that be?  There was also a tutorial that I pinned of using a laundry basket piece as a templete for smaller polka dots on a wall.  Out of the two I loved the wall the the big dots the best.  It's a silly thing but polka dots really do make me smile and that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy