Things Working Out Make Me Happy

So my son is turning 14 this Saturday and will be advancing in the priesthood.  Our bishop called him this week to see how he was doing finishing up his deacon Duty to God requirements.  Happily he is almost done.  Yeah!  This was one of those "Mom Win" moments.  On his summer jobs list I added Duty to God because I knew that he still had quite a bit to do and not much time.  Well that awesome boy has been working on it almost everyday.  I am so proud of him.  Another "Mom Win" moment is that for his final goal is that he is learning to cook nutritionous meals.  He made dinner this week with only minimal help from me.  I see a new job ending up on his list.  That makes me VERY happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy