Halloween Time Makes Me Happy

I have to admit that I love Halloween time!  I love everything about it.  (Not gross or gory things though.)  I love to decorate my house and porch.  I love to decide on and make costumes for my kiddos.  I love the picture opportunities - pumpkin patch, costume parade at school, kids in their costumes, parties, activities, treats, trick or treating.  Yes I know that I added treats to my picture list.  I usually have my kids dump out their trick or treating candy on the floor and there is usually a picture or two of that pile.  But at Halloween there are so many fun treats and foods to make.  Decorated sugar cookies.  Eyeball, owl, etc cupcakes.  Worm jello.  There are literally millions of fun recipes for Halloween treats - and that is not even including all of the pumpkin recipes.  What a fun holiday!  Now to make sure that we do something fun everyday.  Now that makes me happy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy