Halloween Decor Makes Me Happy

I have a lot of decorations for different holidays throughout the year.  I have so much stuff for Halloween!  I have boxes and boxes.  As I open each box I find more forgotten treasures.  I find so many things that I love and that make me smile.  Each year I obtain more decorations that I can't wait to place somewhere in my home or on my porch.  I love my decorations.  Of course some are outdated and some aren't in good condition any more.  I do phase those items out and replace them with new finds.  I do still have Halloween crafts that my older kids decorated and some of my favorite items that I have had for almost 20 years.  This years finds are some green lights and then  something else that I am sooo excited about.  A skeleton!  I have been trying to find a full sized skeleton for a while now.  I found one this year at costco.com.  I can't wait to put him on the bench in my front yard with pumpkins around him.  It is going to be great and that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy