Fall Break Makes Me Happy

I love fall break for many reasons.  I have to admit though that I really like that I get a few days off.  I work in the education system and while I love my job sometimes I need a little breather.  I think that anyone who thinks that it is easy working with kids all day should have to try it.  I promise that they would change their minds and be grateful for the work others do.  It is not always easy.  So I have been looking forward to a few days off.  We aren't going anywhere or doing anything spectacular, but it will give me sometime to get things done.  Things that I have wanted to get done but just haven't had a lot of extra time - or energy.  So here's to 5 days in a row off.  Now that makes me very happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy