Movies Make Me Happy

Okay I am not the typical girl.  I love watching movies with my family.  I will watch kids movies, chick flicks, comedies and action movies.  Not only will I watch them, but I really enjoy them.  This week I watched "Ella Enchanted" with my 9 year old and "The Avengers" twice with my husband.  No chick flicks there.  We actually own a ton of movies.  Way more than we should.  Most of those movies are kids or action movies.  Only some of them are chick flicks.  Also I don't really like dramatic chick flicks.  I prefer funny or light-hearted ones.  I also don't like scary movies or gory ones.  I prefer action movies that are funny.  But we do have some that aren't and I still like those.  I guess you could say that my taste in movies is eclectic.  It's the same with the music that I like.  I like what I like and that makes me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy