My Kids Views of Our Family Make Me Happy!

My family makes me absolutely happy.  I have the best husband and kids.  We are kind of a silly family.  We love to laugh and tease each other.  I grew up in a wonderful, normal family, so I'm really not sure how our parenting style came from.  We love to play and tease our kids and each other.  It's not mean teasing, it's nice and fun teasing.  The other day my son had been on the xbox for a while so I decided to bug him.  I kept dancing in front of the TV and blocking his view.  He kept laughing, but continued to play.  So I decided to take drastic measures!  I sat next to him on the couch and immediately started squishing him.  He kept laughing and talking to his friend on his headset.  I just kept teasing him and squishing him.  He as still laughing as he said to his friend, "I love my family!"  It was the best!  We are lucky because we have great relationships with all of our kids.  That must continue and our ability to tease and have fun together will.  My family makes me so happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy