My Planner Makes Me Happy!

When I was a senior in high school I took a personal management class that required that I had a day planner.  So I ordered a Franklin planner to use for my class.  Since I'm a list maker it made sense for me to continue to use one after the class was over.  For years I purchased a new planner filler to use for the coming year.  Sometimes I would buy a new binder or change the background style of my planner but my planner always came from Franklin Covey.  I had used it and it worked.  I didn't use all of the pages and didn't do all of the goal and project pages, but for my daily list it worked really well.  A few years ago though I decided that I wasn't using it enough to justify the expense.  I had started to not use lists quite as much and I would go days without even opening it.  And I was okay with that.  Well I was until recently when we had so many things to deep track of that I was forgeting things.  (Nothing like paying for dance lessons when your daughter misses half of them.)  I tried using a little planner from Walmart, but the same thing happened.  I wouldn't remember to use it.  I knew that it was time to get a serious planner again.  Then I was at a planning meeting when a woman I didn't know pulled out the CUTEST planner that I had ever seen.  I thought "I have to find out where she got that."  Well she left the meeting early and since I didn't know her name I was unable to find out about the planner.  Enter pinterest.  I was looking through pins one day and came across a review of a planner by In the Leafy Treetops.  It was the planner that woman had had at the planning meeting!  As I read the review I knew that this was the planner for me.
It is called the Mormon Mom Planner.  It has sections each month for Family Home Evening planning and assignments.  It has sections on holidays.  It has sections on Visiting Teaching.  It can even help you with your Sunday callings.  It has birthday sections.  Budget pages and so much more!  I am in love!!  This planner is awesome and on top of that it really is the CUTEST planner.  The pages are like looking at a scrapbook.  The designs are always different for each month and for the extra pages.  They are as fun to look at as they are to use.  If I had to design a planner it would look exactly like this.  I am so happy!!  I look forward to using this everyday for the next year.  What a great year this is going to be!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy