Ice Cream Makes Me Happy

I really like ice cream.  It doesn't matter if it is the dead of winter, I will still eat ice cream.  There are so many yummy kinds.  Mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream, tin roof sundae, moose track, cookie dough, raspberry cheesecake oh and so many more!  At my house I'm not the only ice cream fan.  In fact we don't buy the regular size packages of ice cream, we buy the gallon sized buckets of ice cream.  And of course our fridge always has chocolate or caramel sauce or my hot fudge sauce.  Yum...Just writing this is making me want ice cream.  Luckily we always have some in the freezer.  I might just have to get some now and that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy