Reunions Make Me Happy

Reunions really do make me happy.  I don't mean the big, huge family get-togethers with extended family.  Of course those really do make me happy too.  I'm talking about reunions with people that we haven't seen in a while.  In two days I get to have the best kind of reunion.  My son has been on a mission for two years in Uganda.  I have only spoke to him four times during that time.  I got weekly emails but that is all.  Those emails have been my lifeline to him and have made Mondays my favorite day of the week since that when his emails would come.  In two days he is coming home!  I'm so excited I could jump up and down and do a happy dance.  (I actually have already done both of those things.)  I can't wait to see him, hug him, look him over and make sure that he is doing okay.  One thing this has taught me is to not take my children for granted.  I take every opportunity to hug them, kiss them and talk to them about their lives.  And that makes me very happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy