Peace and Quiet Makes Me Happy

I love my family.  I love my husband and my kids.  Sometimes though our home gets very loud and noisy. It doesn't usually bother me unless that noise comes from kids who are not getting a long.  Or who are complaining or whining.  I sometimes just need a moment or two of peace and quiet.  One day a week I get home before everyone else.  I have a solid hour or so with no one home but me.  I have to admit that I look forward to that time.  Just a few minutes of no one needing me to do something.  Or me to intervene or anything else.  I know that someday I will miss the noise.  I know that and so sometimes I feel guilty that I want a minute alone.  But for now I really do look forward to that one hour on Fridays.  Luckily I still have noise left.  So until then I will cherish my moments of peace and quiet and that will make me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy