Pictures Make Me Happy

I love to take pictures and I love to look at them.  It makes me smile.  I literally have 1,000s and 1,000s of pictures.  I would not be surprised if I have taken more than 20,000 pictures over the years.  Like I said I love pictures.  I do something that most people don't do though.  I develop all of my pictures.  It's great when they are on my computer, but I want them in my hands.  However, that leaves me with another problem.  How do you store that many pictures?  I have put lots in albums but I am very behind on them.  Also I can't really get adding pictures to my blog.  (Technology is awesome but I'm not very good at it.)  But I do have all of my pictures and that makes me very happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy