I Didn't Forget...

It's been a VERY long time since I last published a post. Too long actually. I haven't forgotten about this blog or my intentions with it. I have actually thought about it a lot. Often I will think of something and think that would be such a good blog post. Unfortunately I am an awesome procrastinator. Not always a bad trait, but in this instance it wasn't my friend.

I did have a reason for stepping back for a moment. I have not been able to make this blog exactly what I wanted as far as the set up of this page. I couldn't get some things to work that I really wanted to have available to anyone who wanted to connect with this blog. I was hoping that I would be able to figure some things out or get some answers to help me do what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I still haven't made things what I wanted. I haven't found the answers that were needed. But I have decided that I can't just wait for the blog fairy to magically fix everything before I continue. I am rededicating myself to my reason and purpose for this blog. Hopefully I will still be able to grow and make this page what I envision, but until then I will just go forward and do my best. So here is looking toward the future and being happy with where we are going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy