Cleaners That Really Work Make Me Happy

So there are so many different kinds of cleaners on the market.  Cleaners for glass, toilets, soap scum, hard water spots, and sooooo many more.  I have bought lots of cleaners promising that they can do  miracles.  Soap scum is somethings that I really hate and have bought lots of cleaners that said that they could easily wipe it away.  I was always disappointed.  The soap scum would still be there and getting worse.  One day on Pinterest I saw a homemade soap scum recipe.  It was simple so I decided to try it.  It was AMAZING!!!!  It really did clean off the soap scum.  I will never use another cleaner again.   This miracle cleaner is equal parts HOT vinegar and BLUE Dawn dishsoap.  I put it in a spray bottle and use what I need.  It stays good and works just as well next time you need it.  Then when it's gone I just make more.  Like I did for today for the tub.  I usually use a piece of a magic eraser just for a little extra scrubbing power, but it works with just a regular cleaning rag or sponge.   Seriously, I can't say enough about this cleaner!  I love it because it works and that makes me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy