Birthdays Make Me Happy

I don't know why some people don't like birthdays.  I like my birthday.  I've never been depressed on my birthday worrying about getting older.  Now I'm not a huge fan of looking older, but I'm okay with the number of years I am.  I have never lied about my age even though I could.  I really do appear to be a few years younger than I am.  I didn't like that when I was 22 and carrying my baby when I was asked if I was going to graduate from high school soon.  But as I am older now that is okay with me.  Now I don't celebrate my birthday like I did when I was a kid.  It is more a low key event.  Dinner and cake (which I didn't make) with my family.  I'm okay with that.  It is actually how I like it.  I have a healthy view of my birthday.  I think I get it from my mom who is celebrating her birthday today.  To celebrate, we are taking her out to dinner.  That will be fun and that is why everyones birthdays make me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy