Being Healthy Makes Me Very Happy!

I know that I have written about this before but it really is what I am thankful for at this moment.  For more than a week I have had a health issue.  Actually 2 issues.  The first one was in my mouth and caused me to get big canker type sores in my mouth on one side.  In fact my lips swelled up so much on that side that it was really hard to talk.  (It did provide entertainment for my family every time I tried to talk.  It's good that we all have a sense of humor!)  Then I began to get pimple like bumps all over my chin and up my cheek, ear and even into my hairline on the same side as my mouth issues.  The bumps turned big and then scabbed.  So right now I still have a sensitive mouth and scabs on my chin and lower right cheek.  I am taking 9 pills a day! An antiviral for my mouth every three hours and a antibiotic for my face three times a day.   Happily though I no longer have a fever and my mouth isn't in constant pain.  Luckily too, it has been our spring break so I have had work off.  Besides not really feeling 100% yet, I look pretty bad.  And if there is one thing that little kids do not have it is tact.  We don't go back to school until Tuesday and I am cautiously optimistic that I will be looking better by then.  But I also realize that there is a good chance that I won't.  In which case I will be on the phone looking for a substitute.  Either way I will not forget for a very long time how happy being healthy makes me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy