My Beliefs Make Me Happy

This past week my cute cousin lost a 2 1/2 year battle with cancer.  He was only 36.  He was married and has 4 children.  The oldest is only 14 and the youngest is 4.  Their lives have been changed drastically.  My heart just breaks for them.  The only positive thing about the situation is our beliefs.  We all believe that we will see him again someday and that his family will be able to be together forever.  At times of sorrow this testimony is what gets us from one day to the next.  It's what allows us to be happy again and to find good in life.  I know that things will be hard for them.  I know that they will never "get over it."  But I do believe that they will get through it.  And that is what allows me to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy