Finding Good Gifts Makes Me Happy

Now I know that we still have a little while before Christmas.  We barely had Halloween and still have a few weeks until Thanksgiving.  I don't usually skip over holidays before moving on to the next one.  But shopping for a present isn't skipping over any holiday.  It is planning ahead.  That's a  good thing right?  My mother-in-law usually has all of her shopping done by October.  I will never be that prepared, but I do set things aside throughout the year if I find something I like on sale.  Usually the last person on our list each year is my mother-in-law.  She is very hard to buy for.  And let's face it after 20+ years it is hard to come up with something original.  This year though, I have been very excited.  I've known since summer what we were going to give her.  There is this awesome Etsy company that is in my hometown.  It is called Stampressions. They make unique, handmade, stamped jewelry.  It is not regular jewelry.  It is memory type jewelry.  I actually own one of their necklaces.  It is a missionary mom necklace.  It has my son's name, location, and called to serve.  I love it and wear it everyday.
While on their site I saw a grandma necklace.  It is heart shaped and says "Grandma" on it.  It also has all of the grandchildren's birthstones hanging from the chain.  It is actually really neat and I'm excited because I think that she will like it.  I hope anyway.  Like I said, she is very hard to buy for.  This year I think we have found a good gift and that makes me really happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy