Moving is Not Fun But Having My Daughter Home Makes Me Happy

Our daughter just finished her Associates Degree and has moved home for the summer.  I'm so happy to have her home.  She is such a cheerful, helpful person and a great sister to her younger brother and sister.  They have both missed her and were so happy when we got home last night.  Unfortunately my entire dining room is full of all of her stuff.  She lived in a furnished apartment but somehow still had SO MUCH STUFF that she had to bring home.  Somehow when everything was brought in from our van it was put in the dining room for her to take to her room downstairs.  All of it is still there.  I can't even complain or tell her to put it away because she is already working at her job that they saved for her.  So she's at work and I'm at home looking at all of her piles of stuff.  Eventually she will be home and then it will all be put away.  Then I will be completely happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Lights Make Me Happy

I Am Happy When I Do Something Right

A Clean House Makes Me Happy